- Ruderalis Cannabis cultivation is the most profitablein the present day as the demand for the medicinal plant has been increasing worldwide. But at the same time, Ruderalis cannabis growers should have adequate knowledge regarding the entire system of cultivation. The system of producing Ruderalis cannabis differs from any other crop to some extent. It also needs sufficient education about the methods of cultivation, good understanding, timing and proper effort. If a grower maintains all the procedures properly then only it will become successful and profitable as well. To achieve overall success, note down some points to follow.
- Growers should be aware of the harvesting time of the plant, make sure not to do so too early or too late.
- At present many varieties of Ruderalis seeds are available in the market. So it is crucial to choose the proper seeds. Between super-autos and regular-autos, the grower needs to choose which one he likes or needs to cultivate.
- Though, Ruderalis cannabis are quite resilient against insects and diseases, Proper care must be provided.
- Growers planning to grow plants in the freezing condition in a shorter period of time, proper planning is needed so that they can harvest 4 to 5 times yearly which will be much profitable.
- If a grower once produces the plant on a large scale then he can choose outdoor farming of the plant in a mild to warm outdoor environment.
- Generally, the growth of the plants remains around 50/55 cm, matures fast and timely flowering can be achieved if necessary care is done.
Every Grower of Cannabis Ruderalis must ensure the necessary placements needed such as light, air circulation, humidity, temperature and proximity for timely care. To achieve better yields follow basic aspects mentioned below and to always keep this in mind.
> Selection of growing season:
Considering the plant’s light exposure cycle, in spring and the start of summer is the most appropriate time for planting.
> Proper spot selection:
Choosing a proper spot to cultivate your plants is very important. Take into consideration the availability of light, water, air and other factors that may affect the plant’s environment.
> Germination of seeds:
After the germination of the seed, utmost care should be provided and ensure that snails and other insects will not attack them especially within the first month. A grower should try to germinate the seeds twice for replacing the male plants grown in the first attempt.
> Proper care is inevitable:
A system should be in place to ensure adequate water, food and fertilizer. We must ensure the area for the plants are clean and maintained all the time. Expose your plants to sunlight as required.